Family of dancer who died from eating mislabeled Stew Leonard’s cookie sues store

Órla Baxendale, 25, was rehearsing at a dance studio in Connecticut on Jan. 11 when she went into anaphylactic shock from a severe allergic reaction to a Vanilla Florentine cookie sold by the chain that contained peanuts.

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

RSS Site FeedRSS Site Feed

© 1992-2024 DC2NET™, Inc. All Rights Reserved